My Little Landen

My Little Landen
This blog has been created to help others keep up to date and follow our journey. I will post as often as I feel there is new news in his condition or our family be it good or bad.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MY BABY BOY IS 2!!!!

I can't believe that my baby is two. Where has the time gone? He is no longer a baby :( hes becoming the silliest little guy ever. Such a sweet little flirt who loves to get mommies attention. He loves to sing and dance and jump and play and make his mommy smile. He can be crazy full of energy one moment and snugly sweet the next. He is the sweetest "big little brother" for Landen. Just yesterday I was in the kitchen and he kept coming in asking for cookie after cookie. I thought he must of been eating them impossibly fast but when I looked over I realized he was taking them to Landen and giving them to him one at a time. Sometimes it hits me hard to realize that having a sweet child like Landen who takes up so much time and effort isn't just affecting me its going to affect every aspect of Brayden's life. I pray its for the best... I know that Landen takes up much of my time and that Brayden is often left to entertain himself. But Brayden doesn't get jealous or angry. For a toddler he has already developed and understanding and patients that amazes me. He moves to make room for Landen on my lap when Landen wants up. He knows when its okay to try and interact with Landen and when its best to just leave him alone. My little Brayden has such a silly and fun personality! He laughs and teases and smiles and winks and he knows that sometimes a cute little kiss can get him out of trouble. I love everything he brings to my life and our family... even his Yo Gabba Gabba addiction. I find that I love how excited he gets when we turn on his show. Its fun to watch him get get his little gabba friends together to play. He is so sweet to his best friend Mr. Monkeyface. I feel like I could explode from the cuteness when I watch him "share" his snack with Mr. Monkeyface or when he takes him all the way up to his bedroom and tucks him into bed and gives him a kiss. I can't count the many times he has given me a small heart attach when he climbs high things, jumps when no one is looking or suddenly disappears (he likes to hide in cupboards and closets). I love how I woke up this morning to him dragging his blanket, pillow and monkeyface onto my bed so that he could snuggle next to me for just a few seconds before getting up all excited and taring my room apart. I just love my silly little Brady bear! Happy Birthday my little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment