My Little Landen

My Little Landen
This blog has been created to help others keep up to date and follow our journey. I will post as often as I feel there is new news in his condition or our family be it good or bad.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mothers Day Gift


 Just wanted to share because I thought it was so cute these are the pages of a book that I put together for my mom and Scott's mom for mothers day. I titled it "two little boys" and had it printed and bound. I couldn't post them until my mom got hers in the mail. I loved it! It was a fun project to do I had the idea of taking pictures of their little body parts and putting them in rhyme to kind of make a keepsake of not only what they look like but their personalities too. I'm no poet but I'm actually proud of the way it turned out.


(if you click on the first picture it should let you open it full screen and scroll through them )

pages 1 and 2

Pages 3 and 4

Pages 5 and 6

Pages 7 and 8

Pages 9 and 10
Pages 11 and 12
Pages 13 and 14
Pages 15 and 16
Pages 17 and 18

2 comments: