My Little Landen

My Little Landen
This blog has been created to help others keep up to date and follow our journey. I will post as often as I feel there is new news in his condition or our family be it good or bad.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Brayden's Birthday

Brayden's Birthday was all about him! It came two weeks late because we were fundraising the two previous weekends and I didn't have the time to make him his awesome birthday cake. I knew that I wanted to make him a special special cake. He is a very special boy who doesn't always get the attention he deserves having a brother who needs so much care. I want him to be able to look back at pictures and scrapbooks and know that his mommy loves him just as much even if sometimes he wasn't able to be my entire focus. I love my Brayden bear so much he is a sweet baby with HUGE amounts of energy. He is so much fun to have around I can't imagine my world without him. He loves everyone and is always bringing smiles to everyone around him.


Birthday Boy

The AWESOME cake. Yo Gabba of course

He loved the cake!

Not even distracted by the burning candles

presents!

From Mommy and Daddy

HE LOVED IT TOO!

Eating Mono

Sweet Landen

he got blocks for his birthday too

Landen had a fun day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment