My Little Landen

My Little Landen
This blog has been created to help others keep up to date and follow our journey. I will post as often as I feel there is new news in his condition or our family be it good or bad.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Birthday My Sweet Little Landen



Landen is FIVE! What a miracle he is five years old. We are so happy to have him day by day. This we feel like is a big milestone for our little guy. We wanted to host a big celebration with all our family and friends but my dads accident has kind of put everything on hold. But we will be celebrating soon. As soon as we feel Landen and Mommy are up to it we will be putting something together. It will probably be something low key just a bar-b-que and cake. But we can't let this occasion go by without celebrating this amazing boy. Every Birthday... Every Day we have with him is a gift for us. We live on borrowed time and Landen is doing so well. We hope to see him up and moving even more in the next few weeks. We want our family and friends to know how precious this boy is to us.

Little Landen hasn't grown much over the last year but so much has changed. He still loves to smile and snuggle. He is the sweetest little snuggle bug ever. His personality is so laid back and relaxed it puts me at ease. He is happy happy happy! Constant smiles, laughs and what we call "Landen hands" or "Muppet hands". This is when he throws his head back and waves his hands in the are in the most excited motion you can imagine. I love love love love love my little boy. Life with him is a treat. Our little guy goes through so much and his body is always fighting him but he fights back. Even when his body gives him low energy and he can't do much he will lay on the couch and giggle and smile.

He is daddy's little boy. He loves his daddy so much. Daddy is his favorite person. He loves mommy too but mostly when daddy isn't there.

I love you so much Landen I'm so proud of every accomplishment you make.

Happy Birthday My Sweet Little Landen

No comments:

Post a Comment