My Little Landen

My Little Landen
This blog has been created to help others keep up to date and follow our journey. I will post as often as I feel there is new news in his condition or our family be it good or bad.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Dad

This has been a hard few months for me and my family. My dad was in a accident July 29th at work. I have been very busy between him and my own family. We live in my parents basement so not having PaPa around has been a big adjustment for all of us especially Brayden. He spent almost a month in the ICU at McKayDee hospital in Ogden. And is currently in Craig Hospital in Denver CO. This hospital has been amazing for my dad though we miss him. I'm adding a link to his blog that my older sister runs for information.


We got to spend a week up with him in Denver after our GFPD conference in Nebraska.








No comments:

Post a Comment