My Little Landen

My Little Landen
This blog has been created to help others keep up to date and follow our journey. I will post as often as I feel there is new news in his condition or our family be it good or bad.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hearing and loving it!

Landen has been hearing for a month now and its been great! We have been enjoying every minute of it. We also hear such positive responses from Landen's school. They have really noticed a change in him. He is much more energetic and attentive to activities. The changes are not extreme mostly subtle but very amazing non the less. I notice the most amazing little things. Feeding him is no longer a struggle he is more attentive and willing to let me help him. He lights up in the bath tub. We noticed that he has a fondness for soft music and wind chimes. Best of all he loves to hear mommies voice. There are so many little things that just make him light up. He loves the sound of his own laugh. Its the funniest thing to see him when he starts to giggle witch makes him laugh, which gets so out of control he gets the hiccups. Which of course makes him start to laugh even harder.

1 comment:

  1. My Dearest Smiley....YOU are such an amazing woman! I love you with all my heart and soul and I am so in awe of how you continually handle so many things, in stride and with the grace no one else could. You are an elect lady and I know that each trial, each experience that you endure, will net you great blessings in the eternities. Your sons will be you and Scott's for forever! I am so grateful that you have a Eternal Family and that you are "family" I look to you and gain strength from your indomitable spirit. YOU are SO SUPER AWESOME! I love you with all my heart and soul. Love, Sister H!

    ReplyDelete