My Little Landen

My Little Landen
This blog has been created to help others keep up to date and follow our journey. I will post as often as I feel there is new news in his condition or our family be it good or bad.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Brayden is Three!

I can't believe it my little Brayden is three! Where has the time gone? Brayden is such an amazing little guy. So much energy and fun mixed with sweetness and caring. He is doing so much now a typical three year old boy. He loves his TV shows almost as much as he loves being outside. I think his favorite activity is jumping on the trampoline. Trains, cars and dinosaurs that is what my little guy likes.

Questions questions questions.... The little boy is so full of questions. Whats that? What color? Where's Landen? I've even caught him asking and answering himself questions when no one is around. In the bath tub the other day he was saying "what color is that duck" and answering "blue" "green" "YELLOW" (he loves to say the word yellow). He is so stinking smart there is not a child safety lock or gate that he hasn't figured out yet. He loves to talk and read books. He can't even watch a show without running into the other room to tell me exactly what Curious George is doing at that moment.

He is a caring and loving brother. He is always concerned with where Landen is and what he is doing. He loves to help out with Landen bringing him food and toys and letting us know when Landen's ear (his Cochlear Implant) is not on. He also loves to take care of Mr Monkeyface sometimes he dresses him and diapers him. He is always setting him up in his high chair with some food.

Yes Brayden and Mr Monkeyface are still fast friends they can't be separated with a crowbar. He goes everywhere with Brayden. Monkeyface is getting very worn out and almost ready for another stuffing.

I love my Brayden boy so much and am so proud of him and everything he does. What and amazing child I have been blessed with! Happy Birthday Brayden!

No comments:

Post a Comment