My Little Landen

My Little Landen
This blog has been created to help others keep up to date and follow our journey. I will post as often as I feel there is new news in his condition or our family be it good or bad.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Landen Loves....

So today I gave the boy's their baths and dressed them for bed read them their stories and burst into tears... These are my favorite moments when I do little extra silly thing just because Landen loves them. In my mind I started listing the things that "Landen loves" things that years after Landen is gone I will always want to remember...

LANDEN LOVES
Landen loves baths
Landen loves to have his toes kissed when I put lotion on his legs

Landen loves to get dressed

Landen loves to swing

Landen loves to dance
Landen loves to sing

Landen loves to cuddle with his daddy
Landen loves play peek-a-boo

Landen loves when mommy lays next to him in bed to read stories

Landen loves when the book mark in his story book brushes on his face

Landen loves the park
Landen loves the wind in his face

Landen loves to close his eyes and run his hands across the grass
Landen loves to crawl the hallways in the church building

Landen loves to sit on his slide and in his high chair... he doesn't do anything just sits their and laughs

Landen loves to rock in the big chair

Landen loves to rub my tummy

Landen loves to close his eyes and feel textures

Landen loves to be sprayed with a spray bottle
Landen loves to have water dumped on his head in the bathtub

Landen loves to swim

Landen loves to get chased

Landen loves to get tickled

Landen loves kisses

Landen loves to laugh

Landen loves balls
Landen loves to ride in the car

Landen loves it when Mommy leaves the windows down

Landen loves it when Mommy's hair tickles him
Landen loves to sneak up behind people and play with their hair
Landen loves to try and walk between two people it make him so happy!

Landen loves to clap

Landen loves books

LANDEN LOVES DADDY AND MOMMY!!


Landen loves so many things in this life. and when he is happy you can see it in his face his whole expression lights up! Oh how I love my baby it feels so unfair to me! I love to share moment of happiness with both my babies! Brayden is getting to the stage where he has his loves too and I try hard to make sure that he gets plenty of his favorites in every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment