My Little Landen

My Little Landen
This blog has been created to help others keep up to date and follow our journey. I will post as often as I feel there is new news in his condition or our family be it good or bad.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

September (and Some more August)




Just wanted to share some of our September fun
 We took a trip to Utah at the end of August beginning of September!
This is my brother Tim playing with Landen


Funny story... I laid the kids down for a nap and somehow they got locked in the room my sister was at school so we had no key to get in. We tried everything to break into that room... we eventually got in when Eva returned from school and found the key. They were in there for about three hours but fortunately they were asleep for most of it. We passed snacks under the door to Brayden when he woke up... he would eat it and pass the wrapper back :D


Cousins!

Roommates! How fun is it when we can get the whole clan together!

Playing with the dog...

We got to celebrate all the August birthdays

Brayden's favorite activity was the trampoline

Brothers help each other!

Story time with the cat and my sister...

Had fun at Lagoon :D
 
Had A LOT of fun at Lagoon!






September also brings cool enough weather to spend some time at the park! 

Brayden!

Landen LOVED the water!

So did Brayden

Landen loves his daddy very much

Brayden had fun in the tree...

Such a happy little boy!

I love him very much

No comments:

Post a Comment