My Little Landen

My Little Landen
This blog has been created to help others keep up to date and follow our journey. I will post as often as I feel there is new news in his condition or our family be it good or bad.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Landen's Birthday Present

I couldn't help but post a few pictures of Landen's birthday present. We wanted to get him a ball pit of his very own since he never seems to want to leave the one at therapy but we couldn't find one in town. This was originally my idea for Brayden's birthday but Scott thought it sounded too messy and too big for our house. It wasn't until Scott saw how much Landen loved the little one that they had in the play room in Omaha that he agreed to let me get Landen on for his birthday. Unfortunately even though they had them in almost every store in April for some reason no one has them now so we had to order the balls online. They just came in the mail today. I just got a little swimming pool at the Kmart summer clearance sale to put them it. Its just perfect for Landen and maybe a little cozy when Brayden gets in too but they need to learn to get along eventually anyway.








No comments:

Post a Comment