My Little Landen

My Little Landen
This blog has been created to help others keep up to date and follow our journey. I will post as often as I feel there is new news in his condition or our family be it good or bad.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Another Loss in Our PBD Family

Yesterday evening our PBD family experienced another loss. Nickolaus passed away less then one month shy of his 4th birthday. Its a heartbreaking reminder of the reality of this awful disease. My heart breaks for the family he leaves behind. They are experiencing a heartbreak that I can't even imagine, I only know my feelings knowing that someday it will be my turn to say goodbye to my angle and knowing that horrible pain theirs can only be exponentially worse. Please remember them and all the other mothers who have been left behind while their children move on to their Heavenly home.

Nickolaus 07/05/2007-06/07/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment