My Little Landen

My Little Landen
This blog has been created to help others keep up to date and follow our journey. I will post as often as I feel there is new news in his condition or our family be it good or bad.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Another Loss in Our PBD Family

So sorry to hear of another loss last night. A family who I have not even had time to get to know lost their little Lily Grace. She now rests in heaven with Heavenly Father and all our other PBD angles. They have only been a part of our PBD family for a short time. Miss Lily was less then 3 months old. It breaks my heart to know of another family who are left behind as their little angle is gone on ahead without them. I would like to take this moment to send love and prayers to her family and to all the other mothers who are left behind to miss their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment